top of page

Market Research Group

Public·21 members
Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

Printable Sudoku: Thousands of Free Sudoku Puzzles for All Levels

Here's a blank sudoku grid in case you need to start over. Select a difficulty level: Click here for the interactive puzzles Easy Volume 1 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 2 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 3 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 4 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 5 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 6 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 7 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 8 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 9 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 10 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 11 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 12 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 13 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 14 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 15 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 16 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 17 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 18 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 19 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 20 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 21 1pp 4pp Easy Volume 22 1pp 4pp These are the easiest sudoku puzzles I offer. If you are new to Sudoku puzzles, try some of these first. Novice Volume 1 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 2 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 3 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 4 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 5 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 6 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 7 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 8 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 9 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 10 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 11 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 12 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 13 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 14 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 15 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 16 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 17 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 18 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 19 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 20 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 21 1pp 4pp Novice Volume 22 1pp 4pp These puzzles are midway between my Easy and Intermediate puzzles, and contain just a few redundant clues. Intermediate Volume 1 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 2 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 3 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 4 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 5 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 6 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 7 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 8 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 9 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 10 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 11 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 12 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 13 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 14 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 15 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 16 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 17 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 18 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 19 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 20 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 21 1pp 4pp Intermediate Volume 22 1pp 4pp These sudoku puzzles can be solved using simple logic, but unlike the Easy & Novice puzzles, they contain no redundant clues. KrazyDad runs on electricity and caffeine. Help me pay my electric bill, or just buy me a cup of coffee. Thank you!!

sudoku printable

My printable puzzles contain a page of hints in addition to a page of answers.The hints are puzzle grids that contain numbers showing the order inwhich the squares were solved by my computer. Although this is not necessarily the orderyou would solve the puzzle, it's probably in the neighborhood.

On this page are 100 free sudoku puzzles I made that you can print out right now. There are 4 sudoku puzzles per page. There is a link to the Solutions on the puzzle page as well.The printable sudoku puzzles pages below are listed in order of difficulty.If you are new to sudoku, start with an easy puzzle. Or if you're a sudoku whiz, go for the harder ones.See below for a summary of the rules of sudoku. For detailed instructions, including advanced techniques, visit the Sudoku Instructions page.For even more sudoku, see the 100 Free Large Sudoku Puzzles page.More Free Printables: Crosswords, Word Searches, Bible Word Searches, Special Needs Word Searches, Mormon Word Searches, Balance Quest Math Puzzles

Want to play sudoku online in your browser? Visit my Free Sudoku Games page.Are you the publisher of a newsletter, bulletin, newspaper, or magazine? Include a sudoku puzzle or word search puzzle in each issue. Your readership will love it! (In your publication, simply include the following copyright statement next to the puzzle: " Memory-Improvement-Tips.com. Reprinted by Permission.")The 100 Free Sudoku Printables28 Easy Sudoku Puzzles (4 per Page)Easy Puzzles #1Easy Puzzles #2Easy Puzzles #3Easy Puzzles #4Easy Puzzles #5Easy Puzzles #6Easy Puzzles #724 Medium / Intermediate Sudoku Puzzles (4 per Page)Medium Puzzles #1Medium Puzzles #2Medium Puzzles #3Medium Puzzles #4Medium Puzzles #5Medium Puzzles #624 Hard Sudoku Puzzles (4 per Page)Hard Puzzles #1Hard Puzzles #2Hard Puzzles #3Hard Puzzles #4Hard Puzzles #5Hard Puzzles #624 Very Hard Sudoku Puzzles (4 per Page)Very Hard #1Very Hard #2Very Hard #3Very Hard #4Very Hard #5Very Hard #6To print a puzzle page, click the "Print This Page" button at the top of the page. The solutions pages are provided as well.Printable Sudoku Puzzles - Rules of SudokuHere's a summary of the rules of sudoku, in case you've never played before or need a refresher.

The rules are quite simple, actually. The hard part lies in solving the puzzle!if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined')ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'memory_improvement_tips_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_5',166,'0','0']);__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-memory_improvement_tips_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');A sudoku puzzle consists of a 9 by 9 grid. This grid is subdivided into nine 3 x 3 boxes.Some of the cells in the grid are prefilled with a number between 1 and 9, while many other cells are blank. Your job is to determine the correct number to be entered in each of the empty cells.To figure out which number between 1 and 9 belongs in a particular cell, you need to adhere to the following rules:The numbers 1 through 9 must appear exactly once in each row.The numbers 1 through 9 must appear exactly once in each column.The numbers 1 through 9 must appear exactly once in each 3x3 box.The challenge of sudoku is using the process of elimination and other strategies to identify the unique solution for the sudoku puzzle. Sudoku really is an excellent brain game, as it trains logical reasoning and visual perception, among other brain skills.Sudoku is my favorite logic puzzle. I have a hand-held Sudoku game (with stylus) that I play all the time.Even though I practice, I'm not very good. But it's a great brain workout anyway. Anything that stretches your mind will help keep your brain sharp.

If you would like to share an image feel free to pick ONE IMAGE only with a direct link to its original post. If linking to one of my free printables only link to my blog post, not the printable link. Free printables are for personal use only and may not be altered in any way. For questions contact me using this form. Thank you!

Many browsers cause problems because they fail to print the background, or because they print borders that do not correspond exactly to the screen display.In this case you can download our grids as PDF files and then print them. You will get a faithful presentation of our 25x25 sudoku grids.

printable sudoku puzzles easy

printable sudoku puzzles medium

printable sudoku puzzles hard

printable sudoku puzzles 4 per page

printable sudoku puzzles 6 per page

printable sudoku puzzles with answers

printable sudoku puzzles for kids

printable sudoku puzzles for adults

printable sudoku puzzles pdf

printable sudoku puzzles 16x16

free printable sudoku puzzles

free printable sudoku puzzles 4x4

free printable sudoku puzzles 9x9

free printable sudoku puzzles easy level

free printable sudoku puzzles with solutions

free printable sudoku puzzles samurai

free printable sudoku puzzles for beginners

free printable sudoku puzzles for seniors

free printable sudoku puzzles online

free printable sudoku puzzles daily

easy printable sudoku sheets

easy printable sudoku grids

easy printable sudoku booklets

easy printable sudoku 6x6

easy printable sudoku games

medium printable sudoku worksheets

medium printable sudoku challenges

medium printable sudoku generator

medium printable sudoku level 2

medium printable sudoku level 3

hard printable sudoku brain teasers

hard printable sudoku level 4

hard printable sudoku level 5

hard printable sudoku tips and tricks

hard printable sudoku strategies and techniques

extra hard printable sudoku puzzles

extra hard printable sudoku level 6

extra hard printable sudoku level 7

extra hard printable sudoku solver and helper

extra hard printable sudoku examples and solutions

large print sudoku puzzles to print for free

large print sudoku books for adults

large print sudoku magazines and newspapers

large print sudoku grids and templates

large print sudoku online and interactive

blank sudoku grid to print and fill in

blank sudoku grid paper and notebook

blank sudoku grid pdf and word

blank sudoku grid 9x9 and 4x4

An alphadoku puzzle, like a sudoku, is symmetrical when the squares that compose it are arranged equally around the central square known as the center of symmetry. This is only esthetic and does not change the resolution mode of the grid. Indeed it is the puzzle that is symmetrical and not the solution. However, the advantage of non-symmetrical puzzles is that, having one less constraint, they allow the elaboration of more difficult problems.

All 25 x 25 puzzles offered on this site are created by the web site sudoku-puzzles-online.com and these puzzles can be reproduced free on condition that the link to sudoku-puzzles-online.com appears on every reproduced page.

These Winter Sudoku puzzles feature a grid of numbers to solve and a picture to color. The Sudoku puzzles are printable and the puzzle changes each time you visit. Sudoku puzzles are great activities to help your kids develop their problem solving and analytical skills.

#6554, June 20: Competition Sudoku Puzzle - Moderate level of difficultyWelcome to the Daily Sudoku Competition. The rules are simple, just print out the Sudoku from the link below and when you have completed it enter the numbers in the graphical sudoku board (yes it's a form!).You need to enter your name, email address and country. If this is your first timethen it will automatically create a personal history for you so you can keep track of yoursubmissions and try for the Experts list. Anyone can get into the Top Sudoku Expert list - this is now the sum of all your correct entries for thelast three hundred and fifty days.Read the Web Site Update announcement for the update on submitting.The competition cut-off time is midnight EST (GMT-5) and 5:00am (GMT) UK Time.CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE VERSION - (With Candidates) Please NOTE: There is now a Sudoku Solver available - click HERE

I'm here to ask for some help. During covid times I've spent a lot of time with sudoku as recreation for my brain. Now I'm here to ask if you can recommend locations to find hard printable sudokus. I've been solving those of Sudoku GP. So, if you can recommend any locations to find (equally) challenging sudoku, I'd be grateful. Focus is on printable, as I try to use sudoku as a time off from screens. Thanks in advance

The 24 Sudokus are separated into 2 PDF-Files. So for each PDF file there are 12 Sudokus with their solutions on 4 DIN A4 sheets. This makes them ideal for print out. You can solve all of these sudokus online too.

PDF is a file format from Adobe. It is interspersed in the Interne